Friday, May 27, 2011

Our Pack

 This is Soldier. Such a harsh name for the sweetest dog I've ever had. He was our neighbors who were going through a rough patch. We have had him for many years now. A few neighbors have invited him over for lunch sometimes,actually one too many times!!!



Dogs love a dirt mound!

 This is the pond behind our house. The dogs enjoy it until it dries up in summer.
This is Tiki he is known to hang out in the rain&snow. He comes running like a dog when called and scratches at the door to come in. I'd swear he is a DOG!

This is Scout! We rescued him a while back I saw this dog roam the valley and roads for over a year.He had a owner that said he was a runner.I think he was running looking for his master. He needed a family and now has one. Plus he turned out to be one great chicken dog.
This is Beau and Rosie. Beau is all about business,All the time! He was a birthday gift to my son for his 11th birthday. I picked him up at the local shelter and never regretted it! Well tell me that when he's barking in the middle of the night..
We've always encouraged our dogs to be "friends" with any other dog.Also teaching them to be friends with the deer and they seem to understand.


This is Rosie! Her business is Rocks,Rocks,and more rocks!

Rest In Peace Lilly.

2 comments:

  1. I love learning about your dogs. You have given all of them a purpose in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing your photos of your family of dogs. We have 1 little guy we got from the pound almost 11 years ago. He thinks he is a people loves everyone he meets and is great with my chickens.He pretty much goes every were with us.

    ReplyDelete